Trenchless Equipment (No-dig)
|No-dig equipment for trenchless installation and replacement of underground utility systems: |
- pipe ramming machines (pipe diameter 150 - 820 mm);
- hole driving machines, moles (diameter 55 - 300 mm);
- universal hole and pipe driving machines;
- complexes for trenchless reconstruction of old sewer pipes (new pipes diameter 225/315 mm);
- a wide range of additional equipment that facilitates the execution of works.
Trenchless equipment manufactured by "odessa construction and finishing machinery plant" is successfully used for solving such important tasks of civil and utility construction as laying communication cables, installation of underground electrical cables, installation of oil, gas and heating pipes, laying and replacement of sewage and water supply system pipes,
Formation of piles and pile constructions, wells and drill holes.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.