FK6. HY-1 High Speed Draw-Texturing Machine
|The FK6 HY-1 high speed draw-texturing machine was developed for high speed, |
multi-feed and microfilament yarn, and has reasonable structure and meets
the requirements of large-scale filament processing.
1) With product range of 55 – 330Dtex, maximum mechanical speed reaches
2) Equipped with a type VII or VIII friction unit, the maximum speed is up
3) Friction unit VIII can be equipped with 6mm or 9mm thick ceramic or PU
disc, which is suitable for different deniers and types of yarn; maximum configuration is 1-9-1
4) The primary heater is 2.5m long for 'M' machines, and 2.0m for 'V'
machines; with temperature control from 160 – 250o C.
5) At 1.46m long, the secondary heater adopts non-touching model heat and
closed model operation
6) With temperature control from 160 – 250o C, the lower temperature
heater can be adapted according to clients' requirements
7) Bobbin holder: lift arm type, turnover type
These machines can be classified into models FK6 HY-1, FK6 HY-1A, FK6 HY
(V)-1A, and FK6 HY-1AMF etc, according to machine structure and yarn path.
On 'V' machines, the yarn path of the primary heater, cooling plate and
friction unit are in a straight line, so are suitable for microfilament yarn.
'MF' machines are suitable for polyester microfilament texturing yarn, and
are designed for satisfying the requirements of both the domestic and overseas markets.
The incline friction unit optimizes the yarn path, while the nip roller method
and stop twister are more suitable for microfilament yarn.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.