ZYB Series Multi-Function Oil Purifier
|The purifier, which integrates functions of press filter, transformer oil recovery device and of vacuum oil purifier, is widely applied to recovery of various deteriorated insulation oil. Its high effective effects of removal of impurity, acid, colour, dissolved carbon are optimum choices of users for energy-saving and environmental contributions, as well as preferable purification equipment for overhaul of a transformer. |
1) Special absorbent is utilized to remove the dissolved carbon and acid substance which cannot be removed by purification such that the oil's ph value, acid value and medium and flash point reach specifications of new oil.
2) Transformer oil of any grades can be treated as energized. It is also especially effective for purifying various deteriorated insulation oil.
3) Purifiers are equipped with an interlocked safety protective device. I. E, backflow of A oil outlet over pressure can be achieved via an overflow valve; B oil inlet will interlock with heating system which avoids any possible negative impacts caused by mal-operation.
4) An advanced infrared liquid level control system which allows an offline operation.
5) Precision oil pumps for designated purpose are used, which have low noise and
environmental regulatory compliance is well met.
6) A unique gas/water removal system adopting stereo-evaporation technology which rapidly separates the water and gas content in the oil and the system is free of maintenance.
7) A superior purification system with top quality filter core, which can accommodate large quantity of dirt and is densified progressively step by step. The filter core has got a high precision and multiple-stage filtration
8) Safe, reliable heating system and optimized piping design ensure that there is
no dead angle and oil is completely subjected to purification.
9) Imported superior electric accessory parts.
Please use contact form for send message directly to seller. Your message will be sent directly to the recipient and will not be publicly displayed.